Get Chitika | Premium

Thursday 2 December 2010

There will be a Hyundai I10 electric version

Hyundai i10 There will be a Hyundai I10 electric version
Manufacturing country of origin was more excited ginseng alone. Hyundai now adds small car variant I10 with the electric powertrain electric car alias so.

Hyundai plans electric I10 will get his first world debut at the Frankfurt Auto Show exhibition, Germany in late September.

Production will begin in 2010 and will be sold in Korea first, from the side of the exterior design is not much different from the I10 version of the gasoline sold in the global market.

Now who’s lucky to be driving it? As quoted paultan site, Hyundai I10 electricity will be offered to Civil Service in Korean government agencies, private companies and utility companies in Korea.

The official price has not emerged, but the I10 will be reinforced with an electric motor-powered 49kW (66 hp) paired with 16kWh battery.

Starting from the steering system, air conditioning, water pump and brake vacuum pump system has been modified so that it can connect
electric machine.

This electric motor can take I10 to run up to 160 km and reaches top speed 130 km / hour. Not bad for a car is electric.

Korea is the active to make changes in the engines that drive their cars during the last 10 years.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More